Files for download
- Overview of series of courses on Missional Leadership [PDF, 87 kb]
- Missional Leadership - Reimagining Mission and Learning in Community [PDF, 88 kb]
- Missional Leadership - Self-awareness and Identity in Missional Leadership [PDF, 87 kb]
- Missional Leadership - Hospitality in Missional Leadership [PDF, 80 kb]
- Freedom of Religion or Belief June 2021 update [PDF, 56 kb]
- Freedom of Religion or Belief - information flyer June 2021 [PDF, 93 kb]
- Missional Leadership Overview - information flyer June 2021 [PDF, 78 kb]
- ML Reimagining Mission and Learning in Community - information flyer June 2021 [PDF, 899 kb]
- ML Self-awareness and Identity in Missional Leadership - information flyer June 2021 [PDF, 507 kb]
Are you keen to develop your practices as a missional leader, church planter or youth worker and to train others in this? Would you like to learn together with people from different countries and with different experiences while still being based at home? Would you also like the opportunity for sharing experiences around a real table, meeting fellow participants face to face?
Then the Learning Network has much to offer!
You will discover an innovative theological Learning Network throughout Europe, the Middle East and Central Asia enabling participants to facilitate and train others in their locations. The Learning Network is a collaborative venture that seeks to deliver high quality, accessible, inclusive, grounded, formational and inter-cultural theological education. The Learning Network develops courses in different ministry areas such as church planting, youth work and missional leadership, organising a range of digital, residential, and local ‘moveable tables’ of learning to foster a community of learning.
Courses on Missional Leadership
The series of courses on Missional Leadership take a practical theological approach where participants start with their own lived experiences and learn to explore them thoroughly from different perspectives. By reflecting on experience and Scripture, participants learn how to develop more effective practices which can be integrated into everyday work and life. Participants will learn how to train people in their community to be practical theologians on the ground, to discern together, to ‘live’ and embody what they have learnt.
The four courses are:
1. Reimagining mission and learning in community – 5 weeks online, starting on 5 September 2021.
2. Self-awareness & identity in Missional Leadership – starting with a 4day residential in week of 11 October 2021 and ten weeks online.
3. Imitation and modelling in Missional Leadership – a residential in March 2022 and ten weeks online.
4. Hospitality in Missional Leadership – a residential in October 2022 and ten weeks online.
For the Missional Leadership courses you may complete the application form here.
For more information please see the pdf documents on this page.
You may also contact Ingeborg te Loo for more information, email@example.com
Freedom of Religion or Belief
European Baptist Federation Freedom and Justice Commission and the Learning Network of the International Baptist Theological Study Centre are offering a training of trainers course in Freedom of Religion or Belief for All. The 12 week course takes a human rights based approach to FoRB and will equip participants with the tools necessary to become trainers and advocates for FoRB in their context. Additionally, the programme will introduce participants to important Baptist perspectives on FoRB.
The next course will start 3 September 2021.
For the FoRB course you may complete the application form here.
For more information pleas see the pdf documents on this page or you may complete the form here.
You may also contact Ingeborg at firstname.lastname@example.org