Files for download
- European Code of Conduct [PDF, 3001 kb]
- The Netherlands Code of Conduct [PDF, 151 kb]
- Prof Fleming - Integrity in Research [PDF, 1635 kb]
- Additional References on Integrity in Research [PDF, 262 kb]
- Code of Human Research Ethics from the British Psychological Society [PDF, 280 kb]
- Ethics Application Form [DOC, 82 kb]
Research Ethics Materials
On this page you will find a copy of the IBTSC Ethics Approval Form as well as The European Code of Conduct for Research Integrity, The Netherlands Code of Conduct for Scientific Practice and the Code of Human Research Ethics of the British Psychological Society.
The Ethics Approval Form should be completed by the student, countersigned by supervisors and emailed to email@example.com before conducting your research.
In addition, a PDF of Prof. Paul Fleming's presentation on Integrity in Quantitative and Qualitative Research given at the January 2018 Colloquium is available for download.
We strongly recommend reading Prof. Fleming's presentation and at least one of the Codes of Conduct before completing the Ethics Approval Form.
A useful resource can be found at http://ethicsguidebook.ac.uk/